Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In Case You Missed It.....Nicki Minaj Visits 106


If you haven't coped Nicki's debut CD "Pink Friday" you are playing wit yaself.  I was at Target at 8:07 a.m. to get my copy yesterday morning.  They were SO WTS cuz they didn't have any of the deluxe copies out front.  Me being me, I politely knocked on those swinging doors that read "Employees Only" and asked someone to bring me a deluxe copy cuz I knew they had one.  Of course, they then brought me "the last one."  Yea right, they thought they were slick and were gonna keep em for themselves, SMH.  Anywho, the album is AMAZING!! Nicki brought it for her fans and most definitely for her haters!! She stopped through 106 & Park to drop some words from the "Nick-tionary" and perform for the livest audience.  Check it out.



She looked really shocked and appreciative to her fans when she came out, awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!



Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE HER!!! Check MORE DISH for the performances.





Start at the 1:31 mark for her performance of "Right Through Me"


Make sure y'all go out and get that album, it's HOT!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails