Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bedrock Video Shoot

One reason I love going to ATL is because I get to hear lots of new music that hasn't hit Memphis yet. While I was there this past weekend I kept hearing a song called "Bedrock." I'm not sure who the song is by but EVERYBODY is on that mofo (Wayne, Drake, Lloyd, Nicki Minaj, Gudda Gudda and Jae Millz) and I was digging it. As soon as I got back to the M, I heard the song on the radio, I was in the car getting it LOL. Anywho, they filmed a video recently and here are some pics.







Whew.. I love Wayne's locks!!

My girl Nicki!!



Check MORE DISH for more pics from the shoot




I can't wait to see what this lil animated heffa did LOL



I tried finding the song for y'all but couldn't. I could only find the version with Omarion on it and its not as good. I didn't wanna post it and ruin the song for ya LOL. I won't give up tho, I'll keep looking.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails