Wednesday, November 18, 2009

R.I.P. Shaniya Davis


If you haven't heard the story of little Shaniya Davis, please brace yourself! This 5 year old angel from North Carolina was found murdered, on the side of the road days after being reported missing by her "mother." Now, if you haven't heard the story I'm sure your first thought was "I hope that baby is okay" and the second thought might have been "I know her momma is sick." At least those were MY first thoughts. I was half right on the 2nd one because it turns out her "mother" IS sick, one of the sickest bitches (yup spelled it all the way out for her azz) on the face of this earth. The mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis was arrested by Fayetteville, NC police for child abuse involving prostitution, human trafficking and filing a false police report!



This ignant azz broad actually SOLD her child to 29 year old Mario McNeil to provide him sexual favors. WHAT THE HELL is going on in our world today?! This ish is scary, how do these people even bring themselves to do this kind of ish? Pictures surfaced of Mario carrying Shaniya in a hotel and I cant imagine what was going through that baby's head. To think, that the last moments of her life had to be spent like that makes me furious!

Mario McNeil.. does this BITCH have a smirk on his damn face?


OMG, look at this baby. This ish is crazy as hell and I feel so sorry for the father of this child. Shaniya had only been living with her mother 3 months prior to her death, she lived with her father previously because her "mother" has been a drug and alcohol addict since the child was born! This goes to show that you really have to be more careful about who you chose to have children with. These mofos are BEYOND sick these days. How could a grown azz man bring himself to want anything sexual from a damn baby?! My mind wont even allow me to understand something that disgusting!

While some parents don't like to raise their children to be afraid of things, I will teach my kids the good ole "stranger danger" rule. My mother ALWAYS taught us when we were younger that if ANYBODY other than our family even picked us up to scratch their eyes out and SCREAM. She said one day a friend of our dad was visiting and picked one of us up (she couldn't remember which one LOL). Anywho, which ever one of us it was, she proceeded to scratch at his eyes and holla like something crazy.. Momma said dude was so shocked that he damn near dropped the baby LMAO! Even though he wasnt trying anything, I say its much better to be safe than sorry. It's sad that this is what our world has come to, but it is what it is! R.I.P. little Shaniya and I hope both of these sick bastards burn in the hottest pits of hell!!

3 comments:

Nene said...

This breaks my heart each time I read about it or see it on the news. This is so sad. I just can't understand why someone would want to hurt a baby...what would possess her mother to give her away to this man so he could have sex with her. And then his bitch ass...ugh! I can't even describe how angry I am!

As unfortunate as it is that this baby had to lose her life this way, God released her from all the pain she could have endured in the future and she is with Him now.

I hope they rot in jail first and then in hell. They shouldn't be allowed to get off easy with the death penalty. I want the brutal inmates to have their way with both of the poor excuses for human beings.

shrita said...

For the lie of me I don't understand what a man can see what is sexual attractive about a baby. and the "mother" this bitch needs to be beat then have RAW SALT rubbed into hurt open wounds, maybe just maybe she will feel the last moments of pain that poor baby felt of her life. The way this baby died is just to horrific to wrap your physic around. She died of affixation, not strangulation, and I will leave it like that... This bitch have the nerve to be pregnant again..

LiLreDD said...

Shyt I agree...Ur article was broken down just the way it needed to be...I was just looking up this article to find an update in the case. 1st of all this sick stupid bitch who cant be called a "mother" should pay by let her punkazzzz rot in jail & may her pay... Beat that bitchezzz azz everyday, starve her, etc....just when she thinks shes about 2 die...get her health back & start again...dont even get me started about that animal of a "guy" who took her....yall dont even wanna know what'd i personally do to his azzz....

Related Posts with Thumbnails