Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beyonce's New Album Expected To Bomb?


Page Six is reporting that Beyonce's new album, 4 is expected to bomb. Take a look below!
Columbia Records executives fear Beyoncé's new album, "4," could be a dud after she refused to return to the studio to re-record new tracks, sources say.


"They're very nervous about Beyoncé's new record," an industry insider told us. "It doesn't have the hit songs that her fans are used to. They asked her to make changes, but she said no."
 Uh... I'm not sure what album they listened to or what artist they think they are talking about, but Bey AND her album are gonna do just fine.  Yes, I'm guilty, I've listened to the leaked version and I LOVE IT!! I am still going first thing in the morning on the 28th to get my copy, I'm a fan and a supporter so it will most def be purchased.  Supposedly, they're claiming that because of the predicted "bomb", they're trying to get a Destiny's Child reunion going.  Granted, I wouldn't be mad about that, but please believe.....  BEY RUNS THE WORLD, or at least the female entertainment world LOL!


Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails