Friday, July 6, 2012

Steel Magnolias Remake Starring Phylicia Rashad, Jill Scott & Queen Latifah And More

One of my absolute favorite movies growing up was Steel Magnolias with Sallie Fields, Julia Roberts, Dolly Parton and Shirley Maclaine.  We watched it so much that my Dad actually hid the VHS tape from us LOL.

Anywho... there's gonna be remake with some of my favorite actresses, Queen Latifah, Phylicia Rashad, and Jill Scott.  Phylicia Rashad's daughter Condola Rashad and Adepero Oduye are also starring in the film.  Check out the trailer below.



This got me super hype!! I actually almost started crying, SMDH. Usually I'm not for the remakes of my favorite movies, but this clip looks like they did a great job.  I can't wait to see this.  What about you?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails