Friday, October 28, 2011

Keri Hilson Grabbed By Crazed Fan


While performing in Paris, Keri Hilson was attacked by a fan on stage.  I'm not sure that I want to call it an attack (even though, that's pretty much what it was) because it didn't look like he was trying to harm her, he was probably just a SUPER FAN.  Anywho, you already know how this went down.  He got his azz handed to him by security, check it out below.


You can watch all the way through for other celeb info (including a Beyonce' interview at the beginning), or go to the 2:18 mark to see the Keri clip.




This is a close up shot, it starts at the 3:30 mark.



Security was a lil slow, I'm gonna need them to be more on top of that.  Am I the only one that thought it was funny that she said "I love you too", LMAO!!! That had to be scary for her.  I have to give her props because I KNOW I would have started swinging.  Fan or not, dude was doing the absolute MOST!!!


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails