Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monica's "New Life" Album In Stores TODAY (Album Snippets)


Y'all know I love Mrs. Monica Brown, I've been a fan since I was 14.  I became an even bigger fan when I had the opportunity to meet her last year and she was SUPER nice and approachable.  Anywho, I've been patiently waiting on her new album New Life that dropped today.  I'm only seven songs in thus far and I'm loving it.  I'll let you know what I think about the rest of the album once I finish listening.  For some reason I've had number 7, Without You on repeat for the past few minutes and can't stop LOL. 

I love listening to albums where you can actually hear the growth in the artist.  In one of the songs  she talked about Rocko dealing with relationships that weren't worth dealing with, and in another she talks about finding love.  This album is most def worth picking up.



Check MORE DISH to preview snippets of the album!!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails