Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jimmy Kimmel: I Gave My Kids A Terrible Present

Hey there everybody... I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!! I had a WONDERFULLY BLESSED and hilarious time with my family.  We always have such a good time eating, laughing, cracking jokes and somehow we always end up watching Youtube videos.  My Sister had been talking about Jimmy Kimmel's latest challenge to parents and when I watched it, I was super tickled.  Jimmy told his viewers to wrap up horrible Christmas gifts for their kids and record it.  They were then supposed to upload the video to Youtube!!! Check out the hilarious reactions below.






That last kid was just way too much, LMAO!!  Again, hope you had a wonderful holiday and DDT is wishing you a very happy New Year!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails