Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Toni Braxton Visits Chelsea Lately

Toni looks good!! Check out this video as she tells Chelsea the differences in dating a black man and a white man.





FUNNY, LOL.  I'm glad she said something about the skin feeling different because that's something I always wondered about. I mean, it just LOOKS like it would feel different.  I'm not going to go all into detail about what I think the biggest difference would be (no it's not size).  I remember talking to a white homeboy of mine and telling him my theory.  He was so shocked that he turned fire red in the face,   ROFLMAO!! I will say that he told me I was wrong and that was GREAT to hear.  Maybe I'll "play in the snow" one day and then I can tell y'all all about it. :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails