Tuesday, December 6, 2011

T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle (Episodes 1 & 2)


Last night was the premiere of Tip and Tiny's reality show on Vh1, The Family Hustle.  I absolutely LOVED the show and from most of the tweets and FB status updates I saw, most of the other viewers did also.  Of course you had those that spoke negatively of The King and his Queen, but like he said "you can hate if you want, but you're wasting ya time."  The relationship that these two have is simply beautiful.  Check out episode one below.




Check MORE DISH for the second episode.








Whewwwwwwwwwwwwww honey, that Tip is a MANE!!! I just love the show and I love seeing them together.  Tip seems to be a great father and an awesome husband. Behind every great man is a great woman and Tiny is definitely that. She has been down with him through all of his ups and downs. Lot's of people (mostly women) were saying that Tip is too controlling.  Personally, I don't think he's controlling, I think he's a REAL MAN!! A man is supposed to lead and women are supposed to follow.  When I find a male that knows how to be a MAN and lead properly, I have NO PROBLEM FOLLOWING!! When they were on the Wendy Williams Show and he tapped Tiny and told her to "pause", I thought that was the sexiest thing ever LOL. I will most definitely be posted in front of my television EVERY Monday to watch their show.  Will you?

Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails