Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding: Congrats To The Dutch And Duchess Of Cambridge

April 29th, 2011 is a day that I've been waiting on for weeks now. The closer we got to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, the more excited I got. I've been watching almost everything I could find that tells their beautiful love story. I'm proud to say that the wedding was all that I expected and more. It was truly a "fairy tale wedding". Kate wore an absolutely beautiful and classic Alexander McQeen by Sarah Burton dress.  It was the PERFECT dress for a Princess!  Kate wore a Cartier tiara that was given to her as a wedding gift by the Queen.  The tiara previously belonged to the Queen, it was given to her on her 18th birthday by the King.  This was a beautiful day in London and I'm glad we were able to see it.  Take a look at the videos below.







Check MORE DISH to see the Royal Couple take their carriage ride to the Palace, AND see their first kiss as husband and wife!






Again.. CONGRATS TO THE LOVELY COUPLE!!


Images and video from FoxNews... Check there to see more images from the Royal Wedding!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails