Thursday, April 14, 2011

Toya Carter Explains Her Gay Tweet!


Last week Toya Carter had the Twitter world in a complete UPROAR!! I'm sure she didn't realize it would create such a commotion when she tweeted "it breaks my heart to see kids under 18 gay #idontlikeit." You should have seen some of the comments that they sent her just for voicing her opinion. In all honesty, after reading some of the things that people sent her, I almost totally forgot about what started it all. Check out what she had to say about the comment.



I still don't understand why people blew it up as much as they did. Even after she apologized they still went in, SMH. I'm glad the people over at "The Ladies Room" allowed her to explain herself better.  She has to be more careful of her words in the future cuz people will take ish to a WHOLE new level (they even made comments about her child). Anywho, what did you all think about her show the other night? I loved it, I almost cried when she said she would point out random strangers and say it was her mom. Toya has come a long way, especially considering where she came from. She has a store, book and her show "Toya: A Family Affair" got 1.5 million viewers on the night of the premiere. Gotta love it!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails