Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chyna Ann McClain Is Such A Talented Young Lady


Ok.. so if you're a regular on the site, you know that I am a reality T.V. JUNKIE!! While I will spend my entire evening watching reality shows, I don't think children should be allowed to watch them (well most of them anyways).  I'm grown and I understand that half of it is scripted and that most of it is for entertainment.  Children think that this is how "grown ups" are really supposed to behave.

With that being said, I'm always looking for shows for my 7 year old god daughter to watch.  This past weekend I found myself watching (and enjoying) "Ant Farm" on the Disney Channel.  The lead character is Chyna Ann McClain, you may remember her from some of Tyler Perry's films.  Anywho, she is super talented and since I love seeing our babies doing great things, I had to post her on DDT.  I knew she could act (which she's gotten much better at), but didn't know she could sing.  Take a listen.






Check MORE DISH to see another video of Chyna singing.



Chyna is 13 now and she is growing into such a cutie pie.  I'm really excited for her and wish her much success with her career.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails