Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stacey Dash Confirms Departure From "Single Ladies"


For the past few weeks, rumors have swirled that Stacey Dash was fired from the hit VH1 show "Single Ladies."  At first it was all dismissed as just that, a rumor.  Now Stacey Dash has confirmed that she is in fact leaving the show, but not because she was fired.  Stacey tells The Source that she is leaving the show after just ONE season to be a mother to her children. 

"I truly enjoyed playing Val on 'Single Ladies', but I have decided to leave the show. I have to be back in LA with my children right now and the 'Single Ladies' shooting location makes that impossible," Dash said in a statement. "I wish VH1 the best of luck with the show and in maintaining the strong fan base we developed in season one.”

I hate to see her go... It always changes the show a little bit when a main character is replaced.  Hmmm, I wonder who they'll get to play her role.  Who would you suggest to take on the spot of confused little Valerie?


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails