Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love & Hip Hop Season 2 Premiere (Full Episode)


If you missed the Season 2 premiere of Love & Hip Hop, you definitely missed out on some entertainment.  The ladies were back and brought more drama than I expected in the very first episode.  Check MORE DISH to watch the full episode.






That was pure craziness... That Mama Jones is something else, SMH!! What do y'all think about that Kimbella?  I don't really know what to think of her just yet, but I do know I hated those shorts.  They looked like those denim diapers for babies, LOL.  I wonder what Chrissy's real problem with Kimbella was.  I can't see her just popping off like that about something that really didn't even have anything to do with her.  It had to be something else, or maybe it was just "not her finest hour" like she said (I thought that comment was hilarious BTW LOL).

Anywho, I love Chrissy and Jim's relationship.  I hear that Jimmy finally decided to pop the question.  Chrissy was rocking a HUGE AZZ ring at a premiere party held for the show. 



Awwwwwww... CONGRATS!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails