Tuesday, November 29, 2011

T.I. Says "Why You So Sensitvie?"


A couple of people have been a little heated after some comments T.I. made in an interview with Vibe about the LGBT community and their sensitivity issues.

Man, I will say this, the funniest joke I ever heard Tracy say during a stand-up was, 'C'mon man, I think gay people are too sensitive. If you can take a d**k, you can take a joke.' [Cracks up laughing.] That sh*t was funny to me. And it's kind of true.

They're like, 'If you have an opinion against us, we're gonna shut you down.' ... That's not American. If you're gay you should have the right to be gay in peace, and if you're against it you should have the right to be against it in peace.

I knew there were gonna be some upset people behind that, but honestly, I didn't really see much wrong with what he said. Tip called in to TMZ to explain what he meant by his comments.  Check the video below.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Tip just seems like such a smart man.  TRUE he's made some dumb decisions, but haven't we all?  Ours just don't make the news like his (thank GOD).  But what are people mad about?  He said he doesn't care what people do as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.  How is that downing the LGBT community? I don't get it.  And yea, people (not just blacks or gays) can be extra sensitive about things sometimes.


Side Note: Who saw the sneak peek for Tip and Tiny's new reality show "Family Hustle?"  I am so ready for December 5th, it looks like its going to be a great show.  Check MORE DISH to see the sneak peek shown last night on VH1.




21111282115 by YardieGoals


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails