Friday, November 4, 2011

New Music Video: Crystal Nicole "Pinch Me"


Yesterday as I was roaming around on Twitter, I saw a link to a video called "Pinch Me" by Crystal Nicole.  I've never heard of this chick and honestly, the only reason I even went to watch the video was because the tweet said that the fine azz Q Parker (from 112) made a cameo.  Anywho, I'm glad I checked it out because I fell in love with the song and appreciated the fact that she included other female artists (Dondria, K.Michelle and Tiffany Evans) in the video as well.  Check it out below.



Of course I looked for some information on Crystal, just to see more of her work.  Turns out she's been in the business for a while, she even won a Grammy back in February for writing Rihanna's song "Only Girl (In The World).  She wrote one of my favorite songs off of Monica's latest album "Love All Over Me" and has worked with artists such as Beyonce', Jennifer Lopez and even my girl, Mary J.  Looks like she's finally decided to step from behind the scenes and from the looks of it, she's going to do a great job.  What did you think of the song and video?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails