Wednesday, November 9, 2011

T.I. & Tiny" The Family Hustle On Vh1


I am SOOOOOOOOOO hype about the newest reality show to hit our screens.  Vh1 is bringing Tip and Tiny, along with their youngins' to reality tv with "T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle." 

Viewers will also catch a glimpse into the very loving and always fascinating relationship between T.I. and his wife Tameka, who has faithfully stood by T.I.’s side through his highs and lows and who herself was a former member of the ’90s Grammy-winning pop group Xscape. The mother of two of T.I.’s children, along with her own fifteen-year-old daughter, Tameka was forced to hold down the fort while T.I. was behind bars. Viewers also are introduced to the OMG GIRLZ, a new up-and-coming pop group that Tameka manages. Tune in to see T.I. back on his throne, as he reclaims his kingdom, rebuilds his businesses, and reconnects with his family and friends on “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” premiering on VH1 December 5th at 9PM*.

Will YOU be watching?  Of course I will!! I have a quick question tho.. What size bed is that?  That's a lot of folks chilling in it, and mightly comfortably might I add LOL.!!


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails