Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Music Video: OMG Girlz "Gucci This"



You might remember the OMG Girlz from Tiny & Toya or even T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.  Zonnique (Miss Star) is Tiny's daughter and she's been working with the group for a while now.  I"m actually digging the song and video. I like Miss BabyDoll's addition to the group. Somehow, she makes their look really come together. I have to admit that I was a little concerned about them looking "too grown" (with the hair and makeup).  But then I had to think about Destiny's Child during their younger days and realized it's just for entertainment.  These girls don't look "raunchy", so no biggie.

Tiny has really shown these girls how to step their game up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Love it! Great job Tiny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails