Monday, March 12, 2012

Chad Ochocinco & Evelyn Lozada Spinoff... They Got Paid WHAT?



Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, Chad and Evelyn have landed themselves a spinoff show from Basketball Wives.  Raise your hand if you didn't see that coming.  Anywho, Vh1 obviously knows that we'll be watching because they reportedly dished out $300,000 each for the couple to share their lives with us.  This was for 2 months of filming!!

I love Basketball Wives, but I'm not really sure that I'll be watching a show just for these two.  Notice I said "not sure", cause most likely they'll pull me into their madness and have me watching LOL.  I know a lot of people dislike the couple, but I happen to think they work well together.  I guess we'll get to see more of them in action pretty soon.  Will you be watching?

But damn, $300,000 EACH?  Wow!!


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails