Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sneak Peek: The Houston Family On Oprah: The Next Chapter


Bobbi Kristina and a few other members of the Houston family spoke with Oprah about the life and death of the great Whitney Houston.  The show will air on the OWN Network this Sunday, check out a clip from the show below.





According to TMZ, Bobbi Kristina stated to friends that "Oprah was loyal to my mom, and never did my mother wrong, or made her look bad. She always looked out for my mom.”



I'm sure Bobbi Kristina felt most comfortable with Oprah because of her mother's last interview with the talk show QUEEN.  During that interview, Oprah asked some of the questions we all wanted to hear the answers to, but she never attacked Whitney (like some interviewers do).  This is why Oprah always gets the exclusives, because people feel safe with her.  I can't wait to see this interview.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails