Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tami Roman Suffers Mild Heart Attack


After Monday night's episode of Basketball Wives, Tami Roman was taken to an L.A. hospital and found out that she had suffered a mild heart attack.  She's okay, but I'm sure that was a bit of a scare.  Once she returned home, she tweeted the following.

“Thx 2every1 for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41.

God has a way of bringing things into perspective. Finally going home 2my kids-heart meds and all. I’m off twitter 4 awhile, no stress recovery, but I appreciate ALL the positive energy & the negative 1′s-get a life-I sure appreciate mine.”

Well, maybe this will help her to calm down and stop keeping up so much BS!! Glad she was okay and I wish her a speedy recovery.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails