Wednesday, July 13, 2011

INSIDE Monica & Shannon Brown's Wedding





Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I love it!! Monica's dress was beautiful!! I really wish she would have rocked her always gorgeous signature short hair, but no biggie. Looks like the wedding was beautiful and I'm glad they got to share it with their family and friends. I like the fact that they had a really private ceremony a few months back and THEN did this one. It's hard for celebrities to have some sort of normality with anything that they do. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Shannon Brown, as you know, I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are a cute couple, I think her face looks a lot fuller with long hair, she just looks more slimming in the face with short hair, and it just becomes her. But she looks beautiful! She’s always well put together every time I see her. Lovely wedding from what I can see…Black Love! A beautiful thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails