Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Toya: A Family Affair Finale... Memphitz & Toya's Wedding (Video)


Last night my family got together to watch the wedding ceremony of Mickey "Memphitz" Wright and Antonia "Toya" Carter (now Mrs. Wright) for the second time (you can read my blog on the wedding here).  We had such a great time watching Mick finally say "I do" to his "Mrs. Wright."  If you missed it, check it out below.





Awwwwwwww, that was beautiful.  This was my favorite episode of the season.  Toya looked beautiful (her skin is AMAZING) and Mickey is oh so handsome.  They make a wonderful couple and we're waiting on them to add a member to our family soon.  No, I'm not saying she's expecting, just saying we're waiting LOL.

BET should have given them an hour for the finale.  There was so much more from that night that could have been shown.  One part I was GLAD they didn't show was me catching that bouquet.  I would have been TOO shame, LOL.  I watch the show every week, but last night offered an extra incentive.  I got a chance to see myself and a lot of my family on the tizubbbbbe LOL.  Again, congrats to the newlyweds and many blessings!

1 comment:

sunshine39 said...

I just wanna say that Memphiz and Toya make a beautiful couple& i wish them a lifetime of happiness together. The just remind me of ur average every day people,even thou they are both successful. & thats what make u love them both even more. They give me hope. Congradulations u guys....blessings in the air.Sun-Shine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails