Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Amber Rose Calls Kim Kardashian A "HOMEWRECKER"


Wow!!! For some reason Amber Rose has decided to put Kim K. ALL the way on blast in 2012.  Last year Amber defended herself when some media sources reported that she was the cause of Kim K. and Reggie Bush's break up. Well, from what Amber recently told Star Magazine, Kim is the real homewrecker.  Supposedly, Kim and Kanye were cheating with one another while Kanye was with Amber and Reggie was with Kim.  And it was Kim, who instigated the whole affair by calling, texting and sending racy photos of herself to Kanye.
“She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person,’” but apparently Kim didn’t care enough to respond when Amber emailed her for an explanation.

“I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.”

“It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that.”
“I want to thank her,” she said about Kim. “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”



Hmmm.. I'm curious as to why she's just deciding to speak on this.  What do y'all think?



Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails