Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beyonce' Gives Birth... Welcome To The World, Blue Ivy Carter!!


CONGRATS are in order for Jay Z and Beyonce!! Last night Beyonce' gave birth to their first child, a daughter that they reportedly named Ivy Blue Carter.


I wasn't sure if it was just another rumor when I heard Bey was in labor last night. But when I saw Solange tweet "the most beautiful girl in the world", I knew it was official. Rihanna also tweeted "welcome to the world Princess Carter. Love Aunty Rih." I'm so happy for the couple and wish them many more blessings to come. Oh and I know how badly everyone would LOVE to see the little one, but please don't hold your breath for it. We probably won't see that baby girl until she's about to give birth to her own child, LOL.

CONGRATS AGAIN!!

The baby was delived via scheduled c-section and her name is Blue Ivy Carter, not Ivy Blue as originally reported!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails