Thursday, May 17, 2012

BET Is Giving Everybody The Ax... Are Terrence J. And Rocsi Leaving 106 & Park?


According to Allhiphop.com, The Game isn't the only BET show that's making some drastic changes.  Terrence J. and Rocsi of 106 & Park are said to be leaving the count down show after 7 years.  Reports are that they are both leaving to pursue careers in acting.


I admit that I was upset about Free and A.J. leaving back in 05, but I eventually grew to love Terrence.  Rocsi is always a hit or miss for me LOL. When recasting back in 05, the network did a nationwide "New Faces" audition in which Terrence and Rocsi were both chosen as the new hosts. I wonder how they'll pick the new hosts this time around.  Anywho, good luck to both Terrence and Rocsi on their new ventures.  Terrence has proven himself to be pretty good on the big (and small) screen.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails