Thursday, May 17, 2012

NeNe Leakes Lands Another Acting Role On "The New Normal"



NeNe Leakes has turned her RHOA spot into much more than we might have expected.  In addition to her reality show checks (RHOA and Celebrity Apprentice), she is jumping into fictional characters on not one, but two different TV Shows.  She had a recurring role on the hit show Glee and is now a cast member on a new show, The New Normal.  NeNe explained her new role at NBC's Upfront Presentation.


I’m Rocky, one of the gay guy’s assistants. I take it very personal, honey, if you talk about my gays, honey. Only I can talk about them and I’m fabulous. She’s very different from Roz Washington on ‘Glee’; she’s always in workout outfits and sneakers. Rocky wears high heels every day. This is very fitting for me because in my real life, you don’t mess with my gays, honey. I don’t play that.

Check out the trailer below.



I will most definitely be checking this out, looks like its gonna be GOOD!! What do you think, will you be watching?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails