Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Skye Townsend "Normal" Music Video



I'm not certain rather or not I've blogged about Skye Townsend in the past, but I've been a fan for a while now.  Skye is the daughter of actor/producer Robert Townsend and she is following her father's footsteps into the world of entertainment.  I first found her on Youtube doing Beyonce' impersonations and after watching a few other videos of her, I realized she is a super talented chick.  She seems to be a very humble young lady and has an awesome voice.  A few days ago she released an EP titled Vomit and I must admit, it's been on repeat all day.  Check out the music video for one of the songs titled Normal below.



She actually has some hot songs on her EP. Vomit has already been downloaded to my iPod.  Take a listen here and tell me what you think.


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails