Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tia Mowry- Hardrict NOT Returning To "The Game" Next Season... Is Pooch Hall Out Too?


Well this news is extremely shocking and I'm not sure how well it's gonna go over!! Yesterday media outlets were reporting that the main characters of BET's The Game, Pooh Hall (Derwin Davis) and Tia Mowry-Hardrict (Melanie Barnett-Davis) would NOT be returning for next season.  When I saw it, I immediately dismissed it because I figured there is NO way that they would do away with the biggest story line of the show.  Well, sike my mind cuz shortly after the news hit the Internet, Tia Mowry tweeted confirmation of her departure.


Now that she has confirmed she's leaving, I'm now considering the info that Pooch could be leaving as well.  Supposedly, it was due to salary conflicts.  Whatever the reason may have been, I think it was a BAD MOVE for the show.  I'm not sure it can survive without those two.  Ooooh, unless they keep Pooch (Derwin) and try to work something into the storyline with Jahnae rekindling their relationship.  Nahhh, it still wouldn't be the same without 'Girl Melanie.' 

What do you think?  Will still watch the show without the Davis couple?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails