Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bill Cosby Tells Russell Simmons "Get The ---- Out My Face"


The New York Post is reporting that my Bill Cosby (my uncle in my head) had a few choice words to say to Russell Simmons during the Jackie Robinson Annual Awards Dinner.  If you remember, the two had a falling out in 2009 when Mr. Cosby launched his "State of Emergency" campaign.  It asked for rappers to be more aware of their lyrics and not focus on sexually explicit lyrics and violence.  We all know that Russell thinks that rappers should be able to express themselves however they want.  Well, since then the two have been at odds.  According to The New York Post, Russell saw Mr. Cosby and wanted to apologize.  However, when he approached the longtime comedian, Mr. Cosby told him "Get the [bleep] out of my face."  If that is not the FUNNIEST SH*T EVER, ROFL.  Oh wait, there's more, LMBO!! Simmons also stated that Cosby "walked by me and bumped me with his shoulder as I walked offstage after presenting my award to Sean [Combs, who was honored at the event] . . . I then loved him even more."  Reps for Mr. Cosby stated "I don't want to discuss it."

So, Mr. Cosby is shoulder checking folks? Who gone check him, boo?!!!!

Man, that is PURE COMEDY, LOL.  I love them both even more after reading this story, LOL. 

1 comment:

Dedria said...

thats some funny ish, lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails