Monday, March 14, 2011

Dwyane Wade Wins FULL Custody Of His Sons


The custody battle between Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife Siohvaughn is finally over and I'm sure this isn't how she thought it would all play out.  A judge awarded the Miami Heat player FULL custody of his two sons.  Siohvaughn is only allowed to see her children on alternating weekends, holidays and for half of the summer.  Dwyane released this statement.

My life changed in a huge way. Mentally, I’ve been preparing for it for over a year now. To me, it’s bigger than that. For me, it shows a lot of people that you need to fight to be in your kids’ lives sometimes. You fight until you can’t fight any more. That’s all I was trying to be, a father in his kids’ lives. I think them living here, being here, it’s a great opportunity for them and I’m looking forward to it for them, to grow up with me and us learning together, how to be father-son. So I’m excited.”
I hate to see any mother lose her children, but I'm glad to see that her actions were not rewarded.  Chick was supposedly clowning in the past!! There were reports that she often tried to keep D.Wade from seeing the boys.  Plus, we all remember the drama she caused in the media during their divorce.  There had to be SOME reason that the judge took her children.  Now she's lost her husband, her children AND her child support, SMH.  See women, bitterness seriously does NOT pay!!  I'm happy that D.Wade stepped up!! Gabby got her a good one!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails