Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mashonda Covers King Magazine


Hot pic.. I love to see women get back into shape after having children. It gives me hope that I'll do it too (if/when I actually have one).  Who caught Love and Hip Hop last night?  I was watching Rip The Runway (which was pretty good) and missed it.  I did record it though and will be checking it out this evening.  How was it?  From the tweets, sounds like it was pretty juicy.  Check out what she had to say about the show.


On Love & Hip-Hop.


I did a few episodes [first], then ended up doing a lot of episodes because the chemistry was perfect with me and Emily. I ended up being a recurring guest, and it worked out perfectly, because I’m on the show and people get to see me and hear my stories. But it’s not like a character that’s 100 percent there.

On Being Emily’s Support System

At the time that we shot, I was in a great place, so that’s what made the difference. I felt like that was my therapy, and that’s all I wanted to do. Anytime I’d log in to Facebook or Twitter, there would be tons of women reaching out to me, thanking me for sharing my story. Those messages gave me a lot of strength, a lot of courage. From that point on, I just wanted to help women, and Emily being a good friend of mine, it was easy for me to go on there and talk to her and be honest.


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails