Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Upcoming Reality Shows.. Will YOU Be Watching?

Long gone are the days of great and inspiring shows and sitcoms like "The Cosby Show" and "A Different World." Today our TV's are bombarded with reality shows. Now, y'all know I'm a self proclaimed reality TV junkie so I can't really complain LOL. While some of the shows are pure foolery, we do have a few that show more than JUST drama. Check out the trailers and commercials for a few upcoming shows.


LisaRaye's show "LisaRaye, The Real McCoy" is set to air on TVOne April 7th.


Toya Carter's show "A Family Affair" airs on BET April 12th.




The Braxton's show "Braxton Family Values" airs on Wetv April 12th.



I know I'll be watching Toya and the Braxton's for sure.  I'm not too certain just yet about Ms. LisaRaye.  I'm gonna need to see something else before it grabs my attention.  Will you be watching any of the shows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously LOL! Haaaaaaa, that fool said "an asian baby, raised as a black woman, named Disney"! I am sooo done and soooo watching, rofl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails