Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Alexander McQueen's "Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala


Lots of celebs showed up to the Alexander McQueen "Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala in NYC.  I loved the looks of most of the guests, check it out and tell me what you think.

Ashley Olsen...The sleeves are bit bit much for ME, but I like the look for HER!!

Y'all KNOW I LOVE Bey.. but this dress didn't really do it for me.  Particularly because she needed the assistance of her husband and another gentleman just to walk up the steps.  It was most def not cute enough for all of that.

Carmelo and Lala looked great

Cut up Ciara... usually she tries to show way too much skin, but I love this dress on her!

Check MORE DISH for MORE PICS

So...what do you guys think of the fashion on the red carpet?

Dakota Fanning.. I don't like this get-up.  I almost wanna say I hate it but it's not THAT bad! LOL

Eva Mendes.. I love this blue (that's my favorite color).

Fergie.. I like the dress, hate the head dress

Gisele Bundchen.. LOVE IT (wow she's little)!

Seriously..how old is Iman? She STILL looks good!! It's something bothering me about the whole look tho. Maybe its the bottom of the pants or the fact that everything looks a smidge gold (hair and skin included).

J.Hud... love it, but her hair is never ALL THE WAY right!

Jessica Alba.. is she preggers?

Jennifer Lopez

John Legend and Christine Teigene

Joy Bryant

Madonna.. I love this dress!

Yup.. LOVE IT!!

Mary Kate Olsen

Naomi looks like she was assaulted before she got there... It's pretty bad!

Nicole Richie looked very classic yet modern.. I'm digging it!

RiRi.. The hair just threw me ALL off

Somebody should smack Serena with a tennis racket for this madness!

SJP.. I don't even wanna speak on this, NEXT!

I love Solange's look.. hate this pic, but the look is hot!

Don't these two look happy? Love that clutch!

Taylor Swift... she looks like a grown woman!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails