Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beyonce Reveals The Title Of Her Fourth Album... Plus "Run The World" Video Teaser


The newest "Billboard Millennium Award" winner, Ms. Beyonce Knowles-Carter is covering the most recent issue of their magazine.  In it, she spoke about her next album and revealed that she is titling it "4", check below to find out why.

“We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.”
Sounds like a plan to me... Bey released yet another teaser to the video for her first single from the album called "Run The World."  Check MORE DISH to see it!




I've heard a few people say they hated the song. I can't say that I love it just yet, but I definitely don't hate it. I'm thinking this video will make me pick a side, either love or hate. I'm thinking it's gonna make me love it.... can't wait to see it in full!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails