Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finale Episode Of The Oprah Winfrey Show


Yesterday when I left work, I headed to my parents house to watch the very last episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show.  There were no celebrity guests, in fact there were no guests at all.  Just my Aunt Oprah standing on the stage thanking US for supporting her for the past 25 years.  As she thanked us, she (as usual) said some things that brought up dozens of thoughts in my head.   She made me realize that I've heard some whispers that I shrugged off.  Actually, at this time in my life I think I just might be feeling that brick she mentioned.  Unfortunately, this brick didn't come with a note attached so I'm not exactly sure what it is that life is trying to tell me. Whatever it is, I plan to figure it out!  Check out the last show below, thanks to Miss Jia for the upload. 




So yeah.. I was crying like a nut!!  I can't express how much admiration and love I have for this woman.  She is truly amazing and she deserves all the blessings that have been bestowed upon her.  To whom much is given, much is required.  She has been given so much and given us more in return.  This show will definitely be missed! If you're like me the transition won't be SO bad , I've already followed Lady O over to the OWN Network LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails