Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tia Mowry Hardrict Shows Off Her Bare Baby Belly


I love to see women embrace their pregnant bodies.  Not everybody agrees with going nude for the pregnancy photos but I think that when done tastefully, it's absolutely beautiful!  Tia looks great, at 32 she's expecting her first child (a little boy) in July.  I laughed when I read what she told People Magazine about counting baby kicks.   
"They say that the baby should kick 10 times every two hours," says the nervous mom-to-be. "I'm obsessed with counting how many times the baby's kicking. So around one o’clock in the morning I’m counting in my head, not sleeping!"

Too cute... I can see myself doing that, LOL!  Congrats to Tia and her hubby!   We'll get to see a little of her pregnancy this summer.  Tia and her twin sister Tamera will be back on our TV screens in a new reality show on Style Network called Tia and Tamera Take 2!  And yes, I will be watching!


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails