Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Music Videos: K. Michelle "How Many Times" & "Just Ain't My Day"

K.Michelle stopped through at 106 & Park to premiere the video for her new single "How Many Times."


Other than that twin sized Sealy Posturpedic mattress she insists on always stuffing in her pants, she looked cute.  Yes blue hair and all, I think she rocks it well!  Check the video!!



I'm so feeling this song!!  K also dropped another video for her song "Just Ain't My Day" and I absolutely love it!! Check MORE DISH to see that video!





Love her look in this video. Not too much, not too little. Good look, K!! This chicks voice is amazingly powerful!!!

OAN: She has to be one of the cleanest artist in the game.  In every video she's in a shower, a sink or something! Pain Medicine drops in July, I'll def be coping mine!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails