Monday, August 20, 2012

In Case You Missed It: Oprah's Next Chapter


I've been a Rihanna fan for years, but I'm an even bigger fan after this interview.  She talked about the love of her home and family, her image and of course, the situation and current relationship with Chris Brown.  In addition to her raunchy lyrics, I've always loved the realness in Rihanna.  She kept true to herself and gave Oprah a great interview.  Check it out below.



(FULL VIDEO) Oprah's Next Chapter: Rihanna |... by Ashley_Miller_3


One of my favorite parts was when she said she is "afraid of the pedestal."  I can appreciate that because I've heard people speak badly of her because of her actions.  Truth is, she isn't doing too much more than most 24 year olds.  She is just forced to live her 24 year old life for the world to see. 
BTW, Gran Gran Dolly had some grand advice!! "They'll only meet you halfway if they love you a little more."  Hmph, what she said!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails