Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nene Leakes Is A Grandma!


Awwwww, ATL Housewife (and actress), Nene Leakes is a new Grandmother.  In June, her 22 year old son Bryson had a daughter, Bri'Asia.


I only found out about everything because I ran into Ashley when she was more than six months along. I said, ‘You look pregnant.’ and she said, ‘Hasn’t Bryson told you?’ But he hadn’t because he knew that I wouldn’t approve of him having a child so young. I didn’t feel like he was ready for such a big responsibility. I was his age when I had him, so I know how tough it is. I didn’t want him to make the same mistakes that I did. I needed to let it sink in. I always wanted to have a girl and now I have one! She’s just adorable.  We just love her!

Nene says that at 44, she's a sassy fashion-forward Grandma and she's gone crazy buying things for little Bri'Asia. "I paid for everything in the nursery… the clothing, the diapers,little dresses, sparkly headbands, and Gucci shoes."  She is a cutie pie, I'm sure Nene is going to spoil her rotten.


source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails