Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Toya Wright Addresses K.Michelle & Abuse Allegations... "WHERE IS THE PROOF?"


Welp, Toya has had it with K.Michelle and all her lies.  She spoke with Tami of Talking With Tami and wants to know "where is the proof?"  Check out the video below.



Exactly... all this talk, with NOTHING to back it up.  It really works my nerves that people are so quick to believe something just because it was said on television. I've said it a million times before, he didn't beat that nut girl.  I saw her shortly after and there wasn't a single bruise on her body SMH.  Oh well, if K gets hit with a gag order, it'll serve her just right.


Oh, and I heard about that tape... AND I heard her spazz out myself, it's not a pretty sight SMH.


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails