Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chris Brown & Raz B Twitter Beef


Yesterday I was actually on Twitter when this twitter fight popped off and I must admit, I got a few laughs LOL. Long story short, Raz B was going in on how fine Rihanna is and then tweeted Chris asking how he could beat a woman like that.  That tweet led to hours of tweets from and about the two, even making Raz B a trending topic.  Check out some of the tweets under MORE DISH.




@Razb2k
Im just sittin here Thinking how can niggas like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 @Rihanna

@ChrisBrown
@razb2k nigga you want attention! Grow up nigga!!! Dick in da booty ass lil boy

Tell me this @razb2k!! Why when the money was coming in u won’t complaining about getting butplugged! #homothug!!!

I ain’t deleting my tweet either!! I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!! # whatalame

I’m not mad though!!! I’m just not silent nor am i one of these scary R&B cats!!

I’m not homophobic! He’s just disrespectful!!!


@Razb2k
@chrisbrown Ur not homophobic, ur juz homosexual on the low!
@Chrisbrown Do you hit your boyfriend @andre_merritt like you do your women?
@chrisbrown I luv how u resort 2 disrespectful low brow tactics when u clearly sabotaged ur own career by beating women!

@ChrisBrown
@razb2k when I need tips on how to demolish my career I’ll call ya!!!!!
@razb2k ur a x backup singer!!!!! What do u make? Like $1.99 an hour
@razb2k when you fart it whistle #walnutbandit
This argument lasted longer than your career @razb2k

@Razb2k
@chrisbrown u victimize victims, ur a homophobe, ur on the down low & a woman beater. Merry Christmas & thx 4 showin every1 ur true colors
My step-dad is doin 25 2 life 4 abusin my mom & i heard U say ur mom was abused & this is how u represent urself by disrespectin WOMEN?!
@chrisbrown Is this your way of coming on to me???? Dude im not Gay! i was molested! stop disrespecting the LGBT community!


Of course I didn't sit on Twitter to witness the entire argument, nor would I have found it "blog worthy" and posted it... UNTIL I saw that people have been lashing out at Chris for his tweets.  Granted it wasn't the smartest move, but we have to remember that dude is human.  Like he said, he was minding his own business when dude started with that attention seeking azz tweeting.  They are accusing Chris of disrespecting the LGBT community for his comments.  SAVE IT!! Just because he made some homosexual jokes to somebody he was into it with does NOT mean he has issues with the LGBT community.  AGAIN, I didn't say he was right for going in the way he did, but they shouldn't make it more than what it was.  It's obvious that there are still people who are just looking for reasons to constantly condemn him.  After seeing what the public and media thought of his tweets, Chris responded on twitter.

@ChrisBrown
its wack as f*ck that everybody can bash me… but soon as i defend myself its world war 3.I TAKE SH*T FROM everybody… its cool though..


Chris, just a bit of advice.... don't let these folks pull you into their madness! You (we) got a few laughs yesterday but the outcome wasn't so funny. You're getting the backlash while Raz B's sh*t starting azz got thousands of new followers. Oh, for one more laugh before I go. Check out the pic that Chris tweeted, LOL.

RT: @ @ I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!!

@ChrisBrownLOVE ALL MY SUPPORTERS and people who know my heart.HOMOPHOBE?c'mon,find a better tactic.thats pure ignorance and stupidity. i love everyone



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaahaahhaha !!! That's funny as hell. He need to leave Chris alone !! Peter Pan haaaaaaaaahahahaa.... That's what he get !!!

Anonymous said...

Funny yet GAY AS HELL..CB lost some cool points with that one but he still #CGI lol ~Teia

Anonymous said...

That pic is a riot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails