Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nicki Minaj Is Larger Than Life In Ebony Magazine


If you doubted Nicki before her release of "Pink Friday", the numbers from her sales should get you on track. In her first week of sales her debut album sold over 400K units. This makes her one of the highest selling female rappers in their first week of sales!! You betta werk, Ms. Nicki!!! With these records, Ebony Magazine couldn't have picked a better theme for their recent photo shoot with the "Queen of Hip Hop" (according to Rolling Stone).  Check out this "larger than life" themed shoot with Derek Blanks.  Nicki crushes New York AND the competition!





Check MORE DISH for video from the shoot and more pics







After watching her MTV documentary I'll always think about "pickle juice" when seeing her at a photo shoot, LOL. Derek Blanks is a great photographer, I love his work. 

So... who has the album and what do you think about it?  I've already told y'all I love it, just wanna hear your thoughts on it.


Photos snatched from Nicki Minaj Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Nicki and her album. I think she did a wonderful job on her first project. I also loved the documentary. She seems to be a real chick.

Related Posts with Thumbnails