Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Monica And Shannon Celebrate His 25th Birthday!!


Some of you might remember that Monica and her ex-fiance (Rocko) made my top 10 couples list for Valentine's Day.  Well, not too long after that Monica announced that the two were separating.  Although they are not together anymore, the two still seem to have a great relationship.  Anywho, Monica has a new fiance', Laker player Shannon Brown.  The two were recently at "Millions of Milkshakes" to celebrate Shannon's 25th birthday.  Is it me or has Monica been looking extremely happy these days?


The couple with their sons... Monica's boys Rocko and Romelo and Shannon's son.


I love it!!! Not only did Monica bounce back from her breakup, but she bounced BACK AND UP, LOL.  She has a great family, great record, her OWN DAMN MONEY and now a new boo/fiance' with his own money as well.  The two seem to be a great couple, I wish them much success!! I wanna see them add a little girl to the bunch. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out for her and her new man!

Anonymous said...

A little girl would be a good addition. I like Monica but she seems to be moving a bit fast. How was she engaged in Feb and now she is engaged again to another man in November? Really, oh wells. Congrats to her.

Miss TK said...

Agree, it is rather FAST but hey love has not time on it.. Well, so they say and w/that CONGRATS to them.. Now if only, we could all be so fortunated and blessed after an ugly break-up *le sigh*

Anonymous said...

Love has no time. My husband and I met and married in 7 weeks. That was 14 years ago. So when it's right it's right. By the way she was with Rocko ten years. So there's nothing quick about that. It didn't work you move on. I appreciate her style and grace. Her and Shannon hVe been dating now for about 7 or 8 months. That's long enough to know where your headed. I'm in my Kate 49's and have learned enough to know. Also her long relationship with their dad probably taught her alot. When u love it you put a ring on it. Go Shannon.

mselsie said...

Monica's #1 Bahamian Fan in the nassau Bahamas Ms Elsie,

It's just the God in Monica that allows her to shine shine her beautiful light.

I pray that the lord will continue to use Monica as his vessel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails