Friday, October 8, 2010

Ciara & K.Michelle At East High In Memphis, TN. For The "Get Schooled" Tour

Yesterday Ciara and  K.Michelle visited East High School, right here in Memphis for the "Get Schooled" program. Check out some videos from RapUpTv.







This was super cool for them to take time out of their schedules to go and talk to the youth. I'm sure the students at East High thoroughly enjoyed seeing these ladies. If you are an East High student feel free to let me know what you thought about it.


SN: I tried finding video of K.Michelle as well but there wasn't any.

Update...FOUND SOME, I love this hair color on K.


K. Michelle Interview from Get Schooled on Vimeo.

I bet that was a great feeling, coming back to a school that she actually attended:).Check MORE DISH to see her perform.



K. Michelle performs Mary J. Blige "I'm Going Down" with students from Get Schooled on Vimeo.

Awwwwwe, that was too sweet of her to bring the students up. How did lil mama not know Mary's song tho, LOL?

K. Michelle performs "Fallin" from Get Schooled on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwee.. that was sweet ! Seeing that made me like her crazy ass lol...I wish her career all the BEST !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails