Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Avatar Sequels In The Works


I can't say that I didn't see this one coming.  James Cameron is working on new scripts for two follow up movies for the biggest movie ever, Avatar.  This movie beat out Titanic in box office sales, reaching over 1.8 BILLION DOLLARS.  I never got to see it in the theaters because it was sold out EVERY TIME I tried to go, I eventually gave up LOL.  When I finally saw it I understood what all the fuss was about, I absolutely LOVED IT!

Cameron will start working on the projects in the beginning of 2011 and plans to have the first follow up in theaters by 2014.  I'm anxious to see how the characters have grown from the first movie.  I will MOST DEF get to the theaters for the sequels, LOL.  Check here to read more about what to expect.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails