Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mariah Carey Is Gonna Be A Mommy!! She CONFIRMS Pregnancy



I'm so happy for Mariah!!! She finally confirmed that she and her hubby Nick are expecting their first baby!! Am I the only one still tripping that Nick Cannon married Mariah freaking Carey, LOL?! Anywho, I'm glad they kept this to themselves for a while.  Just because they are public figures doesn't mean they have to tell us all of their business.  CONGRATS to them both and I pray that they have a healthy baby!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I cant wait for a little Niriah!!! They are in my prayers.

Nesha said...

I would have really liked to see her in For Colored Girls but, I'm happy for she and Nick. Against all odds they're still together and now they're starting a family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails