Friday, October 29, 2010

Janet Jackson Visits 106 & Park


Ms. Jackson stopped thru 106 yesterday.  She was there to promote her new Tyler Perry movie,  For Colored Girls.   Check out a few pics.



I like the short hair on her, I wasn't feeling it at first but I can dig it. Anywho, even after some surgery Janet still looks a lot like her "Penny" days!  She looks GOOD!  I can't wait to see her in the new movie, it looks like it's a powerful role.  She did a SUPERB job in Why Did I Get Married Too so I'm anxious to see her play more demanding roles.  I love the part they showed in the trailer when she says "I've got sorry greeting me at the front door, you can keep yours."  For Colored Girls hits theaters November 5th.  Check MORE DISH  for the trailer.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails