Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nicki Minaj & Will.I.Am Perform on David Letterman



One could say that Nicki's performance was dry, but me... I think it was great. I love Nicki's style and her performance skills. Will.I.Am is so cool to me, this was a great collabo.

So, if you haven't realized by now, Nicki has to really pull some major BS for me to speak negatively of her. Which brings me to the next video, check MORE DISH to see this tomfoolery from my beloved Nicki.





Nickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, what were you thinking? OMG, I hate lacefronts, they should die!! Other than that, she's still the bestest!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly Diva, I could listen to Nicki all day. I could even watch her videos. BUT I will not, I repeat WILL NOT watch her perform live. She sucks. Sorries

Related Posts with Thumbnails